Contact Form Consent Registration
Spada Media Group sets up the system on your website to record your users’ consents when they fill out contact, registration or newsletter subscription forms. The GDPR, in fact, requires the website operator to file unambiguous proof of consent whenever a user shares his or her data with you through one of the forms on your website.
Installation and Configuration
Included in the Installation and Configuration service are:
- Configuration and installation of iubenda software on the website
- Banner insertion, containing the following:
- Whether the site uses profiling cookies;
- Whether the site allows “third-party” cookies to be sent;
- l link to the extended policy;
- an indication that on the extended information page you can deny consent to the installation of any cookies;
- Inclusion of the extended policy, where guidance is provided on the use of technical and analytics cookies and the opportunity is given to choose which specific cookies to allow.
- Reference to the disclosure, on each page of the site, via link placed at the bottom of it and the request for consent.
- Installation and configuration of the data processing consent form
General directions on GDPR
The European Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) establishes new criteria for the protection of personal data, with a consistent impact on the security of tools, including IT, used in processing operations and with significant impacts on business processes at different levels, not only for the website. Spada Media Group offers a professional and legally accurate solution for your website, however if you wish to verify compliance at all levels of the company (e.g., contractual documents, management, etc.), you should involve a lawyer to personally review the company’s situation and draft all necessary documents. If you would like the dedicated assistance of legal counsel for all matters beyond the website contact us and we will be able to recommend several professionals to whom you can turn.