Advertising on social networks
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest: it is important to be present on social networks and to better manage communication on these channels, also creating ADV campaigns with specific objectives: increase the engagement, brand awareness, sales of your e-commerce.
For more information on social activities, visit the dedicated section of our site on Social Media Marketing.
Influencers: how to engage them on your social networks
The communication activities of influencer marketing that involve the involvement of web celebrities constitute the cutting edge of marketing. Different types of activities are possible:
- Testimonial: involvement of high-level influencers (often TV characters) with the aim of associating the brand with a well-known face, widely followed on social networks and with shared values.
- Micro-Nano influencer: search, selection and management of influencers with a large following on social networks, available to interact with the brand or its products, even if only for a short communication campaign.
- Phygital: new frontier of influencer marketing that allows real contact between influencers, the brand and their followers, often through actual events and examples of Product Discovery, Brand Conversation or Brand Experience.
To learn more about the influencer theme, visit the page dedicated to our Influencer Marketing service.
Sponsor your video on YouTube
- You can create and manage advertising campaigns on YouTube with different formats: TrueView, Bumper Ads, etc.
- You can optimize budgets and conversions, thanks to the highest level of partnership with Google (Premier Partner)
We can help you as a single interlocutor on the entire duration of the project, from the creative ideation, to the creation of the video, to the advertising campaign, up to the lead generation.
Find out more about the benefits of using YouTube.
Photo shoot for the restart with social editorial plan
We propose the creation of a corporate photo shoot with which to tell through the images all the provisions adopted regarding safety and protection.
The images can then be used to create a dedicated social editorial plan.
The goal is to communicate to customers that they can enter companies or businesses confidently and safely. The images can therefore depict the empty spaces, with the staff or even with the first customers inside.
To get a personalized quote, fill out the form on this page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org