The Coronavirus has revolutionized our days, heavily impacted our priorities and freedoms, and reshaped our habits and relationship with the media. In this landscape, companies that have succeeded in communicating closeness to their customers through charitable initiatives but also by conveying hope for the future to their customers have differentiated themselves.
We are therefore ready to think again about tomorrow, about a new normal. Restarting and regaining our freedom completely changes moods, with decisive impacts on the business prospects of all sectors. One possible phenomenon we hope to witness has been called “revengespending”: the eagerness to spend with which many consumers in China have returned to be able to enjoy some of the habits they had had to give up, such as a time devoted to shopping.
For this reason, we have designed communication activities dedicated to this gradual phase of restart, with the aim of preparing for the new challenges ahead and communicating in the best possible way, each to its target audience.
We then present a series of proposals related to different areas of communication:
- Protective materials for physical outlets such as customized panels or dispensers
- Digital tools to foster customer contact such as chatbots, videocalls or online events
- Training program with webinars dedicated to the main topics of digital communication
- Direct marketing activities (DEM and SMS)
- Social media activities with sponsored campaigns, influencer engagement, video production and dedicated photo shoots
- Planning of national, local, Smart and Addressable TV spots.
- National/local/web radio spot planning
- Programmatic Advertising with banner delivery on portals and apps
- Implementation of e-commerce and websites in turnkey mode with the possibility of funding thanks to the Restart Digital Announcement
- Specific consulting on marketing
FIND OUT THE 10 PROPOSALS TO GET GOING AGAIN: