Coronavirus has revolutionized our days, impacted heavily on priorities and freedoms, redesigning our habits and the relationship with the media. In this panorama, the companies that have managed to communicate closeness to their customers have differentiated, through beneficial initiatives but also by transmitting to their customers hope for the future.
We are therefore ready to think again about tomorrow, to a new normality. Restarting and regaining our freedom completely change the moods, with decisive impacts on the business prospects of all sectors. One possible phenomenon that we hope to witness has been called “revenge spending“: the desire to spend with which many consumers in China have returned to being able to enjoy some of the habits they had had to abandon, such as a moment dedicated to shopping.
For this reason, we have thought about the communication activities dedicated to this gradual restart phase, with the aim of preparing ourselves for the new challenges that await us and communicating at best, each to their own target audience.
We therefore present a series of proposals related to different areas of communication:
- Protective materials for physical stores such as custom panels or dispensers
- Digital tools to facilitate contact with customers such as chatbots, video calls or online events
- Training program with webinars dedicated to the main topics of digital communication
- Direct marketing activities (DEM and SMS)
- Social Media activities with sponsored campaigns, influencer involvement, video production and dedicated photo shoots
- Planning of TV spots at national, local, Smart and Addressable levels
- Planning of radio spots at national / local / webradio level
- Programmatic Advertising with the delivery of banners on portals and apps
- Creation of e-commerce and websites in “turnkey” mode with the possibility of financing thanks to the Restart Digitale Call
- Specific marketing consulting
FIND OUT OUR 10 PROPOSALS TO RESTART