Aeroporto Fiumicino

Fiumicino “Leonardo Da Vinci” airport, 30 km from Rome, is considered the reference hub for the country’s international and intercontinental flights.

The airport has two passenger terminals that offer numerous services including “VIP welcomes” and services reserved for SkyPriority guests. Terminal 1 covers 31% of total traffic and hosts various airlines including Alitalia, Air France and Vueling; Terminal 3 instead the remaining 69%. From here international flights depart thanks to United, American Airlines, Emirates and China Airlines and low-cost flights such as those of Ryanair and Vueling. Overall, the reachable destinations are more than 200.

There is a freight terminal, called Cargo City and also used by large foreign state aircraft.

It is the first airport in Italy by number of passengers: currently it is over 43 million in total, of which more than half traveled for tourism. It is estimated that about half of the travelers are under the age of 35 and that at least 50% are foreigners.

Contact us for a free quote

    * Campi obbligatori

    Pubblicità Aeroporto Fiumicino

    Among the services offered by the airport, some are catering, while the outlets (115 throughout the airport) allow passengers to shop while waiting, even without VAT thanks to the Tax Free Mall, in boarding area E.

    At advertising level, it is possible to opt for static positions, such as premium backlit systems, or even for digital screen circuits. The latter broadcast simultaneously on a series of screens located in the different areas of the airport, and are shared with other customers.

    For optimal coverage depending on the areas of interest, we recommend 30-day campaigns with a price range between € 20,000 and € 50,000 (the price is indicative, excluding VAT, and subject to revision based on availability, seasonality and other variables such as campaign duration, plant positioning and manned area). If you are interested in an advertising campaign at Rome Fiumicino airport, we recommend that you fill out the information request form on the page.