Over time, Direct Marketing has assumed a strategic role for companies. Despite the explosion of social networks, e-mails remain the main communication tool, especially on a professional level, representing a key means for acquiring new customers and for their loyalty.
In general, Direct Marketing campaigns are divided into different main types with different communication objectives:
- NEWSLETTER: have editorial content and are aimed at customers and / or prospects, offering periodic information.
- DEM: mainly contain promotions, updates and launches of services or products
- SMS: SMS messages to be even closer to the customer at the right time
- AUTOMATIC MESSAGES: emails or SMS are sent automatically when an event occurs: a particular recurrence, an action based on the history of a purchase, etc.
- TRANSACTIONAL MESSAGES: automatic messages are sent with useful information such as the shipment of an order or the details of a purchase