2. Final logo delivery
Once the optimal proposal has been identified together with the customer, the definitive logo will be delivered in executive format in the various graphic extensions (.eps .png .ai .jpg .tiff) and eventually the logo use manual can be created. To preserve the graphic value of a logo over time, it is important to draw up rules of use that allow future applications without accidentally distorting the principles with which the logo was conceived (providing precise technical indications also for the use of any third parties , such as partners, suppliers, resellers, etc.). The manual defines, for example, the applications of the same in negative, in monochrome, with the minimum size of the font, in application on photographs, in combination with other forms, with uses not allowed, etc.
Timing: 5 working days (to be confirmed based on the specific project)
3. Creation of a coordinated image
Once the logo has been defined, it can be declined in materials with standard formats, useful for daily corporate communication. The generally requested executive formats are:
- Business card
- Email signature foot
- Document holder
- Creation of the Brand book
Depending on the project requested, any other formats (for example web or social formats) may also be included in the service. In this phase, all the required formats are then created and shared with the customer.
Timing: 5 working days (to be confirmed based on the specific project
- Account Manager: he is the reference figure for the client and is responsible for managing all the operational phases related to the creation of the logo studio and the coordinated image, acting as an intermediary between the client/commercial area/graphic designer/copywriter.
- Graphic Designer: takes care of creating the logo study and adaptations for the coordinated image, respecting the client’s brand identity and the technical specifications of the respective media.
- Copywriter: deals with the drafting of textual content related to the logo and corporate identity study, for example the design of a payoff, using an engaging writing style suitable for the type of media used.
The pluses of the service
- Promote brand recognition and memorability by creating an effective logo.
- The whole coordinated image provides the company with an important and coherent communication set, an added value that gives strength and effectiveness to its brand identity.
- Improvement of the corporate image and support for the achievement of the set objectives through successful communication.
Why choose Spada Media Group
- Highly professional internal Graphic Design department
- Consulting approach with a focus on digital marketing
- Single agency for cross-media campaigns
- Design of off-site and on-site strategies aimed at specific objectives
- Constant monitoring of campaign performance
- Dedicated team of digital communication specialists
- Training and continuous updating
- Google Premier Partner Certification
- Accredited Professional Bing Ads
- Facebook and Linkedin Marketing Partner
- Prestashop Partner Agency
- Mailup Partner
Some of the logos we made: