The research is addressed to an Account Manager with developed communication and organizational skills and who has gained significant Accounting experience. The ideal profile has a solid consultancy experience gained within communication agencies, manages the agency-client relationship dynamics and is constantly projected to achieve the objectives.
- Degree in Economics, Marketing or Communication/Humanities
- At least 3 years of experience in a communication agency/web agency – digital marketing area
- Good knowledge of general Marketing and specifically of Digital Marketing tools
- Excellent skills in the design of brand communication strategies and solutions
- Strong listening skills: high communication skills with a strong orientation towards interpersonal relationships
- Excellent organizational skills of one’s work: precision and excellent ability to prioritize and review the activities according to the objectives and the management of the complexities
- Strong aptitude for problem solving
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Attention and care of the relationship with the customer
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Determination in achieving the project objectives
- Knowledge of the main web marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp/MailUp, WordPress
- Excellent knowledge of the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google+)
- Good skills to develop commercial upselling and crosselling proposals in line with customer objectives
What we offer:
- A motivating employment contract, which wants to enhance those who join us, which gives due importance to professionalism and is at the same time commensurate with the person’s real skills and characteristics
- An environment in which to constantly grow one’s skills, both through ad hoc training courses, and through comparison and collaboration in the work team
- Participation in the most important sectoral national events, where one’s own and others’ experiences are circulated and become common heritage
- A climate and working method that reward the proposal, the search for continuous improvement and innovation
The job is full time and the working place is in Sesto San Giovanni (Milan).
Send your Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter to [email protected].
In the email subject, write “Account Manager Application”.
The interested candidates, both sexes (L.903/77), can send a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating the reference, the telephone number and the authorization to use the data pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003