The candidate will manage Search Engine Optimization projects taking care of operational and strategic setup aspects. The CVs of candidates with at least 3 years of experience in similar roles will be considered (preferably web agency, secondarily in-house).
Excellent knowledge of:
- SEO logic and optimization tools (tech, content, link building)
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords (Search, Display, Remarketing campaigns)
- HTML and CSS (at least intermediate level)
- MS Office applications and in particular Excel and Power Point
The following will be considered a plus:
- Google certification (Analytics – Adwords …)
- knowledge of other web analytics platforms
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in SEO, Digital Marketing
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude, strong proactivity in project management, great concreteness and operational flexibility
- Strongly analytical approach and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the main issues related to search engine optimization and its recent developments
- Continuous updating on SEO issues, comparing with international best practices
- possibility of working in an environment where sharing is valued, with 360 ° visibility on the various web marketing activities (SEO, SEM, Analytics)
- internal training and participation in events
- permanent contract and remuneration based on seniority and skills
The workplace is in Sesto San Giovanni and full-time activity, freelance collaborations will not be considered.
Send curriculum (with project portfolio) and motivational letter to the following address email@example.com.