The candidate will have task of developing social marketing strategies for the agency’s customers who can contribute to improving the diffusion and visibility of various reference brands, implementing the development of editorial plans and strategic advertising actions on the main social networks.
Specifically, it will have to deal with:
- Creation and/or management of company channels on the main social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube)
- Design and creation of editorial plans with targeted content strategies
- Community Management
- Social Advertising: Adv campaign management on the main social networks
- Insights analysis and reporting management
- Online Reputation Monitoring
The ideal candidate has gained solid consultancy experience within communication agencies or in large companies/multinationals with well-structured marketing departments within Digital divisions.
He demonstrates excellent skills in managing “agency-client” relationship dynamics and is constantly projected to achieve his objectives.
Complete the profile:
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or Economics
- Excellent knowledge of the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Linkedin and Google+)
- Excellent knowledge of Hootsuite and Facebook Business Manager
- Excellent knowledge of the main Web Marketing and Monitoring tools (Google Analytics, Mailchimp/MailUp, Facebook Business Manager)
- Good knowledge of Marketing and Digital Marketing tools
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent knowledge of English
What we offer:
- a motivating employment contract, which wants to enhance those who join us, which gives due importance to professionalism and is at the same time commensurate with the person’s real abilities and characteristics; contractual and remuneration framework will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- an environment in which to constantly grow one’s skills, both through ad hoc training courses, and through comparison and collaboration in the work team;
- participation in the most important sectoral national events, where one’s own and others’ experiences are put into circulation and become common heritage;
- a climate and a working method that reward the proposal, the search for continuous improvement and innovation.
The job is full time and the working place is in Sesto San Giovanni – Milan.
Send your Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter to [email protected].
In the email subject, write “Social Media Manager application”.
The research is intended for people of both sexes pursuant to Law 125/91.