The resource will be placed within the media team and will have the task of autonomously managing the campaigns, coordinating and optimizing them to achieve the KPI’s agreed with the customers.
- Definition and development of media strategies
- Planning and optimization of offline advertising campaigns (Radio, TV, OOH, Posting, Press)
- Planning of online offline Adv campaigns (Native, RTB, Proximity, DEM, Ads)
- Relationship management with customers and dealerships
- Advertising space planning
- Market and competitor study and analysis
- Data analysis and reporting
- Minimum requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or similar area
- Coming from a Media Center or a Communication agency
- At least two years of experience in the role
- Excellent knowledge of Office package and Google Drive (especially Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides)
- Good knowledge of the main planning software (Kubik, Radio Box, Affi Box, …)
- Good knowledge of the main digital marketing tools (DEM, Display Adv, Programmatic, Mobile etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Attention and care of the relationship with the customer
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Determination in achieving the project objectives
- Good skills to develop upselling and crossselling business propositions in line with customer objectives
What we offer:
- A motivating employment contract, which wants to enhance those who join us, which gives due importance to professionalism and is at the same time commensurate with the person’s real skills and characteristics
- An environment in which to constantly grow one’s skills, both through ad hoc training courses, and through comparison and collaboration in the work team
- Participation in the most important sectoral national events, where one’s own and others’ experiences are circulated and become common heritage
- A climate and working method that reward the proposal, the search for continuous improvement and innovation
The job is full time and the working place is in Sesto San Giovanni (Milan).
Send your Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter to [email protected].
In the email subject, write “Media Planner Application”.
The interested candidates, both sexes (L.903/77), can send a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating the reference, the telephone number and the authorization to use the data pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003