Roma Fiumicino

Rome Fiumicino airport advertisement

Fiumicino's "Leonardo Da Vinci" airport, 30 km from Rome, is considered the country's hub for international and intercontinental flights. The airport has two passenger terminals that offer numerous services including "welcome vip" services and services reserved for SkyPriority guests. Terminal 1 covers 31 percent of total traffic and hosts several airlines including Alitalia, Air France, and Vueling; Terminal 3, on the other hand, covers the remaining 69 percent. International flights depart from here thanks to United, American Airlines, Emirates and China Airlines and low-cost flights such as those of Ryanair and Vueling. A total of more than 200 destinations can be reached.

Contact us

Target audience

It is the leading airport in Italy in terms of passenger numbers: currently about 40 million in total, more than half of whom travel for tourism. It is estimated that about 60 percent of travelers are between the ages of 35 and 55, and 33 percent are foreigners. Among the services that are offered numerous are food and beverage services, while retail outlets (115 throughout the airport) allow passengers to shop while waiting, even without VAT thanks to the Tax Free Mall, in boarding area E.

Advertising formats for Rome Fiumicino

At the advertising level, you can opt for static positions, such as backlit premium installations, or even digital screen circuits. These broadcast simultaneously on a series of screens placed in different areas of the airport, and are shared with other customers. Advertising positions such as backlit installations, or digital advertising screen circuits can be purchased. These broadcast simultaneously over a number of areas located in different parts of the airport, and are shared with other clients on a rotating basis. Airport advertising involves different formats, including:

- Signage and billboards: prestigious large-, medium-, and small-format images placed along the flows of busy airport areas such as the balconies to the left of Terminal 1 or the baggage claim columns.
- Video installations: digital ledwalls in high resolution and high quality, positioned in strategic areas (check-in and boarding) that can contain within them up to 6 different advertisements on air 18 hours a day (05.00 - 23.00) for 14 days. Prominent among them is the DigiWelcome circuit featured in the baggage claim area.
- Display areas & hostsess: highly visible areas in which to display cars, motorcycles, showcases for products and services manned by thematically dressed staff.

How much does it cost to advertise at the airport in Rome Fiumicino?

At Spada Media Group, our priority is to create advertising campaigns that produce tangible results. For optimal coverage, we recommend planning 30-day advertising campaigns with an indicative price range of €20,000 to €50,000 (excluding VAT). This price is subject to revision based on variables such as availability, seasonality, and other factors, including campaign duration, plant placement, and area manned. This approach allows us to create strategic advertising solutions designed to maximize impact and reach target audiences. We ensure that each advertising campaign is an investment that produces concrete results for brand success.

See other partner airports:

Request information